This is an exciting opportunity to work with the administration team, providing support through a variety of administration tasks for a nationally recognised fibre optic architecture company. To apply please click here
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General administration duties
- Collating test result information in a specified format
- Applying for permits in order to book road space for works
- Distributing paperwork for following days jobs
- Option to develop accountancy skills
Desired skills and personal qualities
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- Proficient in excel and word
- GCSE or equivalent English and maths (Grade 4/C) desirable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This post will lead to a full time position on the completion of a satisfactory application and probationary period.
Further training will be provided in the role with the chance to develop skills in relevant software and accountancy.
What will the apprentice get at the end?
A certificate of completion of the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
About the employer
SAS Utilities Ltd was established in 2018, we specialise in installation of Fibre Optic Architecture. We are a national company and have contracts all over the UK.
Address – Half Acre House, Dodds Lane, Craven Arms SY7 9QN
Link to apply
Please contact County Training for further information