An exciting opportunity has arisen for four apprentices to join the catering team at Herefordshire Golf Club.
Herefordshire Golf Club were previously a members owned Golf Club and were bought out by three local businessmen in October 2020. The restaurant was given a £1,000,000 refurbishment and began trading in August 2021. The restaurant specialises in serving good home-cooked local produce.
- Work under the head chef
- Help with food preparation and service
- Helping with the day to day running and cleanliness of the kitchen
- Be able to absorb information given by the head chef to create dishes required
- Work on your own initiative
- Be a team player
- Keep a high standard of hygiene
- Keep a high standard of health and safety
- Excellent time keeping
- Work well under pressure
Desired personal qualities:
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 or Functional Skills level 1
- The future of this role is for us to guide you to become the chef you want to be with a full time job available after qualifying
- There is no bus route available but a car share could be organised. Long hours are required on your feet however you will receive regular breaks. Weekend work will be a must as that is the companies busiest time.
For more information about the vacancy or to apply please contact:
Sophie Roberts – Assessor
Tel: 01432 365581
Mobile: 07790 929727