This is an exciting opportunity to work for Charlton and Jenrick Ltd, a design and manufacturer of multi fuel and wood burning stoves, gas and electric fires, based in Telford, a stone’s throw from the birthplace of the industrial revolution.
To apply, please click here:
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the marketing team plan, create and deliver communications and campaigns.
- Assist and contribute with developing engaging content for use across all delivery platforms, including emails, social media, the company website and off-line.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team.
- Monitor, maintain and order marketing assets inc POS, promotional and workwear.
- Proof-read marketing and communication materials to ensure accuracy.
- Take responsibility for yearly advertising schedule.
- Manage incoming external telephone calls for the department.
- Monitor and reply to marketing queries and comments (telephone, and emails).
- Build relationships and regularly communicate with internal stakeholders across C&J, and external
- stakeholders such as suppliers, dealers and overseas distributors.
- Learn and or develop graphic design skills to assist with the creation of brand assets, ideally using
- InDesign and Illustrator.
- Schedule, organise and attend meetings and events, online or offline, as and when required.
- Assist with marketing events.
- To work to C&J brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines.
- To get involved in increasing engagement via social media channels.
- To learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including GA4 and the effectiveness of campaigns via URL tracking.
- Learn and use company internal systems.
- Overall we would like the apprentice to demonstrate a positive commitment to C&J and their own learning and development.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of social media
GCSE or equivalent Art and Computing (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Desired
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Subject to Apprentice’s strength/s identified, ongoing personal development will be structured and part of their role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Marketing
- This will also include functional skills if required.
- End point assessment
- Certificate of completion of the standard.
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
About the employer
Charlton and Jenrick Ltd design and manufacture multi fuel and wood burning stoves, gas and electric fires. Established in 1986 they offer a number of industry-leading brands covering all aspects and channels of the fireplace industry. Based in Telford, a stone’s throw from the birthplace of the industrial revolution. The mission at Charlton and Jenrick is to bring style and warmth to households worldwide through innovation and efficient British designed multi fuel and wood burning stoves, gas and electric fires. A global organisation with a network of over 400 retailers selling their products across the UK in addition to exporting to 13 different countries.
Unit D, Stafford Park 2, Telford.TF3 3AR.
Link to apply:
Please contact County Training for further information.
0345 678 9023