This is an exciting opportunity to represent IN2 Access, established in 2010, IN2 Access is a leading provider in UK for safety, sensing and activation within the automated gate, door and barrier markets, assembling kits within the facility as well as shipping products from stock. You will use various hand and power tools including strapping machines and power saws, as well as other duties. To apply, please click here: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000203666
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Use of various hand and power tools including strapping machines and power saws
• Picking stock
• Packaging stock in appropriate packaging for dispatch, weighing items for calculation of freight costs.
• Correctly labelling of all packages to be dispatched and completion of paperwork
• Stock replenishment and stock rotation
• Perpetual stock checks
• Quality control of stock and procedures
• Manufacture of high-quality safety edges following technical drawings
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) desirable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of becoming a full-time permanent member of the team. FLT training and further development within warehousing environment
What will the apprentice gain at the end?
A certificate of completion of the Level 2 Supply Chain apprenticeship
About the employer
Established in 2010, IN2 Access is a leading provider in UK for safety, sensing and activation within the automated gate, door and barrier markets. We assemble kits within our facility as well as shipping products from stock. We have a warehouse and workshop departments within which the apprentice will be working
Address – Unit 6A, Mile Oak Ind Estate, Maesbury Road, Oswestry. SY10 8GA.
Link to apply:
Please contact County Training for further information.
0345 678 90263