Covid 19 secure regulations in place:
Please arrive 5 minutes before your class, follow one-way signs to your room social distancing to be observed, do not move desks.
Tutor: Ken Lumley
Location: The Gateway Education & Arts Centre, SY1 1NB
Dates: Wednesday 19th January – Wendesday 30th March 2022 (10 sessions) // No class: 23rd February 2022
Time: 13.00 – 15.00
You will explore a range of different art forms so that you know how to source research material for an art project. You will be able to plan work, record ideas, develop and complete an art project reflecting on own work and working safely
Level: We work with individuals at all levels, to build on their own creative skills
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following
- List main sources of material for an art project.
- Collect material and background information to support an art project.
- Identify key stages of work for an art project.
- Produce an action plan identifying time scales for each stage of an art project.
- Record ideas for art project development.
- Record personal responses to art project developments.
- Use appropriate materials and techniques to complete an art project.
- Complete work in line with action plan.
- Reflect on own art project work.
You will need: An old T shirt to protect your clothing if you wish to bring one
About the tutor: The tutor has a wealth of experience working with individuals whom have different needs,
What’s next? Learners will be better equipped to express their creative abilities and develop a better understanding of their own needs and difficulties