This 1 day course provides an opportunity for those who already hold their NPTC Pesticide Handheld Applicators (PA6) qualification to update and refresh their theory knowledge and practical skills.
- Current legislation
- Record keeping
- Personal hygiene
- Interpreting product labels and literature
- Preparing pesticides for use
- Selecting and using protective clothing
- Transport and storage of pesticides
- Dealing with contamination
- Disposal techniques
- Environmental safety
- Safety and routines maintenance
- Operating the handheld sprayer
- Adjustments, setting and calibration
- Decontamination of the sprayer and protective
- Measuring and mixing pesticides sprayer
On completion of this course, candidates will be awarded a College Certificate of Attendance which summarises content covered.
N.B. Bespoke courses can be arranged to meet specific requirements. Please contact our enquiries team for further details.
Venue: Holme Lacy campus/Offsite
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 17th March 2022
Time: 09:30 – 16:30
Fee (19+): £250.00
Please Note: Course fees are subject to change, please call 0800 032 1986 for the latest details.
How do I Apply
You can apply online, or call us on 0800 032 1986 to request an application form to be emailed or posted to you. Once we have received sufficient applications, we will request payment of the course fee. Receipt of your payment books your place on the course.