This course is designed for experienced ground based chainsaw operators who require to undertake refresher training. Candidates must have achieved the Award in Chainsaw Mainte-nance and Cross Cutting and Award in Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm before tak-ing this course.
- Risk assessment and emergency procedures
- Routine operator maintenance of the chainsaw
- Felling techniques of trees up to 380mm
- Take down of hung up trees with the aid of hand tools
- Delimbing and snedding techniques
- Conversion and presentation of timber
On completion of this course, candidates will be awarded a College Certificate of Attendance which summarises content covered.
Venue: Holme Lacy campus
Duration: 1 day
Dates: Availabe on demand
Time: 09:15 – 16:30
Please Note: Course fees are subject to change, please call 0800 032 1986 for the latest details.