Tutor: Francesco Pignatelli
- 18th January to 29th March 2023 (no class on 22nd February)
- 26th April to 5th July (no class on 31st May)
Length in weeks: 10 weeks
Study Mode: Wednesday evenings, 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Hereford Campus, Folly Lane, Hereford HR1 1LS
This course is for those who already have some basic knowledge and who wish to develop further skills in the chosen language. Although the emphasis is on spoken language, the course will also focus on improving reading, writing and listening skills so that the learner can develop the ability to speak more confidently in a range of simple everyday situations. Each lesson will feature a varied range of activities such as role-play, pair and group work exercises. At the same time the range of vocabulary will be significantly increased.
During these courses basic essential grammatical constructions will be introduced such as:
- Verb Tenses – present, present continuous, imperative, simple past, future
- Pronouns, articles, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions
A recommended course book will be used as a background to the course and optional homework will be set after each class. The course will also cover various topics such as:
- Meeting people and making friends
- Booking into a hotel
- Talking about everyday routines
- Going out
- Likes and dislikes
- Talking about holidays in the past and planning future holidays.
Those joining these courses will typically have previously attended a Taster course or equivalent. No formal entry requirements are required.
Learn Spanish – Improvers
Tuition Fee: £85.00 (this includes a charge for materials of £5.00)
Additional Costs: N/A
NB These fees may be subject to change.