Are you interested in becoming a classroom volunteer or teaching assistant? Perhaps you would like to find out more about working in a school or childcare setting? If so, our ‘Working with Children’ course may be for you!
On this course you will learn about:
- Working with primary aged children
- Understanding how children learn
- Communication skills
- Supporting English and maths teaching
- Managing behaviour
- Emotional intelligence and developing a growth mindset
- Supporting learning difficulties
- The role of the teaching assistant
You will need…your own pen and folder.
All other resources and handouts are provided.
No entry requirement needed.
- Progress on to our accredited Functional Skills English and maths qualifications
- Apply for childcare and teaching assistant qualifications
- Pursue career opportunities that involve working with children