Quintessential Hair and Beauty is a busy hair salon based in Ludlow. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate person to join their team.
You will learn from experienced hairdressers, by shadowing their techniques, and then practising techniques seen until you are proficient in these skills. As a crucial member of the team, you will assist with maintaining the salon’s pristine environment, learn reception duties, and greet clients with a warm and friendly manner.
In addition, as part of your apprenticeship, you will attend college on Mondays to complete a hairdressing qualification. This comprehensive training will complement your hands-on experience and further enhance your expertise in the field.
- Learn to shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Learn to style hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Learn to cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Learn to colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Learn to perm hair
- Learn how a salon is run
- Learn reception duties
- Learn how to be a good team player
- Good communication skills
- The ability to follow instructions efficiently
Desired personal qualities:
- Positive attitude
- A team player
- Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 desirable but will be part of your qualification if not already achieved
- This position is likely to become full time/permanent for the right applicant after completing their apprenticeship
- Please be aware that you will be on your feet for long periods of time and will be expected to work a Saturday
For more information about the vacancy or to apply, please contact Kelly Crowther on email@example.com or 07436 584498.