Study in your own time wherever suits you!
These courses are designed to update knowledge of the individual subject; they are excellent for Professional Development in the workplace, however it is not essential that you are employed.
- Start dates and times are flexible with course duration being typically 15 weeks.
- If you are aged 19 years or over and live in Shropshire or Herefordshire, these courses are currently FREE!
For candidates enquiring from further afield, we will have to investigate funding for you by checking your home postcode before we can make an offer on to the course, please contact us on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 032 1986 .
PIease note: for Level 2 Certificate courses, if you are aged 19 – 24 you must already hold a qualification at level 2 or higher. A level 2 is typically identified as 5 GCSEs at a grade C/4 or higher, or a vocational qualification like an NVQ.
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Common Illnesses Affecting Children Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Retail Operations Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Level 2 Certificate
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care Level 2 Certificate