The Gateway, Shrewsbury is a purpose-built centre for education and the arts
The building is not owned by HLNSC but it provides a base for some of our apprenticeships, short courses and community learning programmes delivered through County Training.
The centre has a coffee shop on the ground floor with a riverside terrace.
- There are a range of facilities including lifts to all floors, wide corridors and electrical opening entrance doors
- There are 3 Disabled Parking Spaces
- The building has accessibility via a ramp
- An accessible lift is available
- Hearing Loops are available in Reception and all designated classrooms.
- The main outside pathways are all DDA-compliant
- Accessible Toilets are available on the ground floor
- We have Evacuation Chairs in case of lift failure.