HLNSC works hard to ensure that your time here as a student is a positive and enjoyable experience. But we accept that sometimes things go wrong and you may wish to make a complaint.
If this is the case we would like the opportunity to try and put things right for you as quickly as possible. To help us do this, we have in place a complaints procedure which can be viewed and downloaded as a PDF document.
HLNSC has introduced a number of adaptations to its buildings, in line with the Disability Discrimination Act (2001). This has made the colleges more accessible for all students.
At Herefordshire College:
- All buildings contain a wide range of facilities including lifts to all floors, wide corridors and electrical opening entrance doors
- There are 13 Disabled Parking Spaces
- All buildings have accessibility via a ramp
- An accessible lift is available
- Hearing Loops are available in Reception and 6 designated classrooms in the Learning Resource Centre
- The main outside pathways are all DDA-compliant
- Accessible Toilets are available in all buildings on all floors
- There are Safe Refuge Points on all floors above ground level
- We have Evacuation Chairs in case of lift failure.