This is an exciting opportunity to represent the Central Team of a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of 8 Primary schools in Shrewsbury, Wem, Market Drayton and Shawbury, a growing Trust established in 2018.To apply, please clikc here:
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a courteous front of house service, including telephone, email and other enquiries
- To provide a meet and greet service and act as a first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders (eg staff, parents, governors, trustees and visitors)
- To answer incoming calls on the main office phone in an efficient and pleasant manner and transfer calls to relevant member of the team, or take messages as appropriate
- To screen, prioritise and respond to email, telephone and post enquiries and requests on behalf of the Central Team as appropriate
- To assist with the efficient operation of the Central Team office, booking meeting rooms and ensuring adequate hospitality supplies are available
- To monitor the admin@ mailbox, forwarding emails to relevant members of staff in a timely manner
- To ensure that incoming post is received and directed to the correct recipient
- To assist with data input and across various Trust systems and platforms
- To assist with the organisation of, and provide support at, Trust hosted events and PR events including launches and
- photo opportunities
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) desirable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are hoping to be able to make this a full time role for the right applicant depending on budgets at the time of the end of the apprenticeship. We also potentially will have vacancies within our schools arsing within the timeframe.
We will offer safeguarding, GDPR and Prevent training on the job. We also have a online training suite with accredited courses that can be accessed if the applicant wishes to upskill further. The applicant will also be trained within various systems and databases we use within the Central Team.
What will the apprentice gain at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
This will also include functional skills English and maths Level 2 if required.
End point assessment
Certificate of completion of the standard.
You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
About the employer
The vacancy will be within the Central Team of a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of 8 Primary schools in Shrewsbury, Wem, Market Drayton and Shawbury. We are a growing Trust, established in 2018 and our mission is to ensure that every child within our Trust experiences a consistently high quality education – socially, morally and academically. We pledge to ensure all children become successful learners and develop into young people who contribute to our world and succeed in their ambitions. As a Trust we are committed to being #Authenticallyyours. A Trust that is truly collaborative, where the focus is always on the people at the front, every individual matters, and there is investment to help everyone achieve their best.
UNIT 3, THE STABLES
SANSAW BUSINESS PARK
Link to apply:
Please contact County Training for further information:
0345 678 9023